Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random 'I'm so bored' post.

Well, I hope all you mommies out there had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! Russ and I went to my Grandma's house on Mother's Day for a little family get-together... it was a good time. He was supposed to take me shopping that day ( I have been telling him about this mother's ring I LOVE), but we didn't have enough time before we left for my Grandma's house. He took me to the mall on Monday... I looked in a few jewelry stores, but didn't find the ring I wanted. I ended up getting some new sandals and some summer clothes. :-)

As for my being sick, I'm feeling ALOT better now. Almost totally back to my normal peppy self. Almost... I'd say I'm about 90%. 3 more days of Penicillin and I'm done with that.

On another note... is anyone else out there a Pittsburgh Penguins fan? They are doing AWESOME! I got away from watching hockey for awhile, but got back into it recently. Only 1 more game to win and they are up for the Stanley Cup! WOO HOOOOOOOO! :-)

Ok...just had to get that out.

Not much else to talk about. I'm just wishing I was back on a beach somewhere. This weather here SUCKS lately. It just doesn't want to warm up!! If it IS warm, it's all cloudy and rainy. Blah. Give me a nice sunny day, please! Preferably about 75 degrees! But maybe we WILL be on a beach again soon... we were supposed to go see Russ's brother and his wife in Alaska later in the summer, but it turns out that they are going to be in Costa Rica in June sometime, so we might just meet up with them there. Not sure what all is in Costa Rica, but heck, we'll try it. I'm up for anything!

Well, my little girl is making a mess of the house (which I DID have all nice and cleaned up) so I'd better get her before it looks like a tornado went through here. I already have to go out later and get us a new phone, because she's dropped it so much it doesn't work that well now. Our friends have informed us that it probably won't be the FIRST time we have to get a new phone...lol.

Alright... better get Aly now. Thank goodness it's almost nap time for her!!

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Not a Penguins fan usually, but they ARE my team for the playoffs! I'm an Avalanche fan. They suck. :-)

Glad your feeling better!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am an Avs fan too, but I love seeing the Pens doing well--who doesn't love Sid the Kid!

Heather said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. It sounds like you had a good Mother's Day despite not finding the ring you wanted.

Isn't it crazy the mess one baby can make?! lol

I'm going to promote myself now. Check out my etsy site for cute clips for Aly.

www.maddymoodesigns.etsy.com

They stay in really well and work great for babies that don't have much hair.

Ok, I'm done. Have a good week!

Me said...

Hi there,

Will you send me your email at kristinmwarner@hotmail.com? I'm going to be going private shortly. Thanks!