Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moved...

Hello everyone :-)

Unfortunately, due to the "new Nest" format (which I don't like), I've followed many other Nesties and moved my blog somewhere else. So here I am :-) Hopefully everyone who reads my Nest blog will be able to find me ok. So change your links, ladies... I'll be here from now on.

I've been wanting to move for awhile, but wanted to wait until I at least found a site I like and set the blog up enough to look half-decent! I'm sure the layout will probably change eventually, but for now this will do!

Anyway, just wanted to write real quick to say that I've joined the Blogspot community... the new meeting spot of the Nesties, you could say, since it seems like everyone is coming here! Hopefully we can all still keep in touch here... it's just too bad things at the Nest changed!

I'll write more soon!

(Oh, and one more thing... does anyone know what will happen to our old blog and posts, if the Nest should completely do away with the old format? I don't want to lose everything I've written for the past two years!!)

3 comments:

audreybreier said...

Hey Betsy! I love your new blog :) I've wondered what will happen to our old posts too...I'm thinking of maybe saving them somewhere on the computer because there's a lot of stuff written in there that I'd like to keep up with!! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I found you and updated my blog list with your new address!

The Robbins Nest said...

Hi! welcome to the blogspot! i have found it to be so much easier! I was a newbie nestie that got to frustrated with the new format. I hope you like your new bloghome!

Mrs. Taco said...

Hey Betsy! :o) I'm glad you joined us. It seems this has been the new home for a lot of nesties. LOL As far as my old posts, I saved them to my computer just incase something happened. Actually, I have intentions of printing them out and saving them in a binder of some sort so that my children and grandchildren (and so on) can read about me and get an idea of what I was like when I was younger. Anyway, so I've saved all my posts already. But I was wondering how you got your background all sparkley? I'm not too happy with the different formats that they offer and would love to do something different but don't know how. Fill me in will ya?! LOL :p Take care (and have fun shopping!)