Saturday, August 25, 2007

Laughing my @$$ off.

So tonight my husband and I were sitting around watching the football game on tv. He turned the opposite way on the couch and was cuddling with our dog Lucy. Shortly after that, I heard him yawning and saying how tired he was, and that he was heading to bed.

WELL. He didn't make it back to bed. He fell asleep on the couch, alongside Lucy... and evidentally she didn't care that he was invading her couch space, because she was more than content hanging halfway off.

I was never so happy to have my camera right within arms reach:



Ahh, so priceless. And to think, both of them were SOUND ASLEEP like this.

5 comments:

Heather said...

HAHA! That's cute!

Jodi said...

How friggin' cute!!!

Jenny said...

That is so cute! And I can't imagine how the dog isn't falling off!

Amy said...

your poor tired husband and puppy!!!

Platinum Rose said...

Hahaha, hilarious!!! I am glad you had your camera ready! Priceless!