Thursday, August 30, 2007

Such a lifesaver...

Since Alyson is getting bigger, I figured I'd try out her new bouncer. I had a lot to get done this morning, so I was looking for ANYTHING that would keep her attention for awhile. She's getting too big to just lean back in her boppy... she's a wiggle worm now, and so she slides right down it. Plus, I think she gets a little bored staring at the couch cushion!

So this morning I put her in her bouncer figuring she'd probably just start crying, and to my surprise, she LOVED it! She just sat there in awe staring at the toys hanging down, and I think she enjoyed looking in the mirror at the baby staring back at her :-) Here is a picture of her discovering the little toys!



She wore herself out and decided to take a little nap. Ahhh, at last, I had some 'me time.....'





Bouncers.... every mommy should have one.

4 comments:

Kristen Miller said...

Man...you're just discovering the beauty of the bouncer? I'm sorry...I should have told you how freakin' great they are. Jackson LOVES the one that you sent us. I've been putting him in it since he was like 3 or 4 weeks old. :) Thanks again for such a great gift!

Jodi said...

What!? You're just now finding out that the bouncer is a Godsend!? Ali didn't really like her's much at first, she didn't really pay attention to the toys, but now that she can focus in on them she likes it much better. Although it only lasts a few minutes...I'm sure to take those few minutes to get things done!

I love the pictures of Aly! She's so friggin' cute!

Heather said...

So cute! Maddy loves her bouncer. She was just chilling out in it while I ate some lunch.

I'm glad you were able to get some stuff done.

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy, just stopping by to say hello and catch up with your blog. I know it has been forever, but Timmy is keeping me crazy busy!! I love your pictures of baby Alyson. She is beautiful and she sure does seem to love that bouncer :)

I hope you all are doing well!