Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Unproductive days...

Currently I'm watching an episode of "Bringing Home Baby" on TLC. (You know, making good use of my afternoon and getting alot accomplished...yeah right.) I'm sitting here thinking how this "Bringing Home Baby" thing is going to be my life....VERY soon.....

I'm just starting to feel so totally overwhelmed. My to-do list hasn't gotten much shorter lately. This whole bathroom construction thing has REALLY screwed my plans up. Not to mention I've only been off one day in between working nights again, so my days off have been spent mostly sleeping. Once the bathroom guys are gone at 5pm, I'm usually in the process of making dinner and trying to spend some time with my husband who I more than likely haven't seen all day... then it gets too late and I'm too tired to do anything. That's how things have gone lately. Ugh.

I have to work tonight and tomorrow night, so that means nothing is getting done until the weekend. Just great.... luckily I am off Friday through Sunday, so I'll have at least Saturday and Sunday to get stuff done--- no people at the house!

(If you can't tell, I hate having people working in the house. Not that I don't like getting things remodeled, but I just wish the whole process could be sped up a little.)

Enough whining... onto some positive news.

Tomorrow at 8:45 I have my final sonogram at the OB doctor's!!! I'll be finding out if Alyson is head down, how big/long she is, etc.... I can't wait! After that, I have my regular weekly appointment to see how everything else is going. I don't know if it's going to be a pelvic exam or just a quickie "how are things going" exam. I hope it's the latter. I just want to get out of there so I can get back home and go to BED. I usually try to schedule my appointments on my day off, but I'm kinda running out of options now being that we're doing the weekly thing.

So anyway... that's my rambling for now. Hopefully I have some upbeat news to report soon, other than my whining about the bathroom guys...lol.

Take care and have a great day :-)

2 comments:

Kristen Miller said...

I'm so jealous! How come you get to have another sonogram? :P I've only had 1 from my OB...back in freaking January when we found out the sex. Thank goodness we had the 3D one done. I feel jipped! ;)

I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. I definitely know where you're coming from. You'll get some things done this weekend and that will get you feeling better. You'll see! :)

audreybreier said...

That's great that you're getting another sonogram! I'm with Kristin..I only got 1 in January when we found out the sex also! So not fair :)

Hopefully the bathroom guys will be done soon!! That would stress me out having them there all the time! You'll be knocking things off your to-do list very soon!!